Brooke is 8 months today!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it really only 4 months away that she'll be one?!?!?!? I can't believe it. Here are some of the fun things she can do:
*She is sitting up like a champ
*Looks like she's ready to be on her hands and knees
*No teeth but a really cute, gummy grin
*Loves to make silly faces
*Loves to mess with you while you're trying to change her diaper. Usually results in one of us pinning her arms down with our legs. (Sorry no pic of this one...yet)
*Loves to talk and even "sing" when I'm playing the piano.
*Is getting more hair on top so I can finally put it in a clip.
* Likes to give loves to everything and anything.
*Loves to play with other kids even if they do like to steal her toys.
11 comments:
Happy 2/3's Brooke!!!
She just keeps getting cuter and cuter. Can't believe she's already 8 months old. Maybe she'll be like Samara and have no teeth at her 1st birthday!
Wow. 8 months already? She is just a doll. And don't let her grow teeth ever! Then she will just LOVE taking a good chunk out of your shoulder and finger every once in a while. The bow is to die for!
Pictures!! What a cutie!
8 months wow! I dont think I have met little brooke yet... now that I think about it. How is that possible!
Don't lie, I saw that yogurt melt inch a little closer on its own. I had to play it in slow motion to figure it out.
My daughter loves to watch baby videos and she was laughing hysterically when Brooke was giving loves to herself! This girl is a crack-up.
I love her cute blue & brown outfit. Girls are so fun to dress.
I can't believe it's gone so fast.
I am amazed that she waited till that yogurt puff was within reach before she made her move. Love all the pictures and videos.
She makes the cutest faces! Be happy for no teeth yet!!! :)
She is sooooo cute!!
Post a Comment