Last week I had a meeting with a client in Puerto Rico. It was very tough to leave behind the 40 degree weather here in Denver for the 80's in San Juan. I arrived on Monday night, and had dinner in Old San Juan, which is where the cruise ships dock. Tuesday morning we had our meetings, which went very well. Then in the afternoon, I was able to catch some time at the beach. Wednesday morning, my colleague and I rented jet skis and rode them around in the ocean before our flight back to the U.S. It was a fun trip, and very relaxing. I wish that we would have had more time to plan it so Tracie could have been there with me, but maybe next time.

Here is the Playa de Isla Verde. The water wasn't too cold, especially considering it was early March.

This is the pool at the Ritz Carlton, where we stayed. The hotel was very nice, although at times the level of pampering was a little awkward.

If you turn around from the where I took the picture, you are right on the beach, which is what the next picture is.


Tuesday night we went to watch the World Baseball Classic, which was taking place in Puerto Rico. We watched the Netherlands eliminate the Dominican Republic in 11 innings, much to the dismay of the loud, boisterous, whistle blowing, Dominican crowd.
4 comments:
Maybe you should quit your job and become a photog. Pretty view everywhere.
Holy Cow! Nederlands beat the DR! Now that is a shock, those little guys in the DR start playing stick ball before they can walk!!
Are you sure you were there on business? SOund more like a vacation! Someone got all the luck.
Cool trip.
Post a Comment