Sunday, April 05, 2009

Good morning Sunshine

This is how Brooke greets you after a nap or in the morning. All you have to do is sneak in on your hands and knees, and she can here you coming.


Any guesses as to what Brooke's next milestone will be?



8 comments:

Emily Jones said...

Cute girl! She is at such a fun age.

brett said...

If anybody thought that it was impossible for a neice to win over my heart, think again. Brooke is so darn cute.

Kristin said...

That was cute.

Oh boy soon she will be crawling? Goo dluck baby proofing. My kids will help this weekend.

Will said...

Yep, they'll help show where all the hot spots will be.

Kenz said...

Crawling for sure! LOVE the video. So stinkin' cute. The kids and I watched it 3 times in a row!

brett said...

True that I have watched the video like 3 times since I got on before.

brett said...

After watching the video numerous times I have decided the funniest part is when she hits her head. I know that sounds mean but it is.

Tracy Giles said...

She is so cute! It looks like crawling is just around the corner :)