Sunday, May 31, 2009

P-A-R-T-Y

It's been a short week since coming back from Utah. Despite that fact, we managed to fit in two parties this weekend. Unfortunately there are no pictures from either. :( On Friday night, Pat from work threw his annual Spring BBQ at his house. It is always a lot of fun to interact with my co-workers and their family. Brooke was happily passed among the ladies, who were equally joyous to hold her. Brooke lasted until about 8:30, and then it was time to head home. We're hoping that we can add at least another 30 minutes to out night!

Saturday night we finally made good on our resolution to throw a party at our house. Lexie helped out by getting the lemonade ready. (Don't worry, we washed it afterwards.) We made fajitas, and had some excellent desserts. Lemon bars, a frozen lemonade pie, and the dulce de leche cupcakes. It was a fun evening and we're grateful for everyone that showed up. Hopefully the next time it won't rain and we can stay outside with our BBQ.
Taylor, Brett and my mom are coming this week, so we promise at least 3 pictures from our weekend exploits!

1 comment:

Mickie and Matt said...

Yay so the eggs were tempered properly I take it? Way to go Tracie! You are more daring then I, I dont think I would attmept those cupcakes with out Kristin on hand.