Monday, May 11, 2009

Week Of Fun

Last week, Shane and Heather came to visit us. It was great timing because we had pretty nice weather the whole time they were here. They arrived Wednesday and we were able to meet up with Troy downtown for a bite to eat. We ate at a place called BD's Mongolian BBQ. It was delicious and we were definitely full afterwards. Troy took the rest of the day off so we headed home and hung out for the rest of the afternoon. Shane and Troy put together our deck furnituer and new firepit. We're excited to put it to use. That evening was spent playing the Wii. Thursday, the adults went to the temple while Brooke got to hang out with a lady from the ward. We spent the afternoon at the Outlets. All I have to say is that it's very dangerous to have a Carter's outlet store less than 2 miles away from us. We got some pretty good deals though. Friday, we headed up to Boulder for a picnic lunch then made our way to Estes Park. It was a bit windy and chilly but all in all I think Brooke enjoyed her very first picnic lunch. Estes Park was fun and we always enjoy heading up there. On the way back, we just had to make a stop at Cinzetti's, the best Italian food buffet EVER. If you ever come on by to visit, we'll have to introduce you to Cinzetti's. You will not be dissappointed.
Brooke loved the Berries n' CreamSaturday, we just chilled out in the morning until it was time to take Shane and Heather to the airport. It was great to spend so much time with them and I know Brooke loved the extra company in the backseat. Can't wait to see you guys again in a couple of weeks. Thanks for coming out, Shane and Heather!!!!!

Brooke pooped from all the fun.

The End

6 comments:

brett said...

Did Brooke literally poop from all the fun or was she pooped from all the fun?

troy said...

Great post! Love the last pic!

Ware Family said...

We had so much fun!
I especially love the picture of Shane playing guitar hero in his church clothes. Classic.

Tandi Davis said...

Fun! I'm jealous of all of the yummy food you got to eat!!! (And Tracie I love your outdoor furniture--looks great!)

Cath, Ray, and Mia said...

We are so jealous! Ray and I love BDs!!!!!!!! They used to have it out here and then it closed. There aren't any in Cali now. We luckily found one when we were out in Michigan last summer for a wedding. We'll defintely have to come visit now! :-)

ashley g. said...

I love Estes Park! How gorgeous is that weather!