Monday, August 17, 2009

Baby Einstein

Yesterday I dressed Brooke up for church and decided to give her some piggies. I didn't realize how much of a little girl it would make her look but she's still my baby. After having her hair up all day this is what it looked like when I took it out. A small but visible resemblance to Albert, eh?
Last week went by quickly and before I knew it we were already to the weekend. Thursday was our 5th anniversary so our neighbor, Patty watched Brooke while Troy and I had dinner at a local restaurant called Augustine Grill. We also gave each other new Wii games. I got Troy the new Tiger Woods PGA Tour '10 since I've been hearing good things about it. Troy got the Big Brain Academy for me. Troy also spoiled me earlier in the week by making a fantabulous dinner. The beans even came from our garden.
Sunday night my cousin, Jonathan, came up to visit. He's here for the next few years attending pharmacy school in Denver so I'm sure we'll be seeing him often. Brooke sure loves having people come to visit and shower attention on her. Speaking of visiting, my good friend, Megan, is coming to live with us for a couple of months. I definitely know Brooke will be loving that.

In other news here is one of the things Brooke has been up to. I give her 2 weeks until she's off and running. (Mom- can you tell what she's doing in this picture?)

7 comments:

Troy said...

That's my little girl. Goodbye baby phase, hello toddler stage. :(, :)

Will said...

That's one fine string of pics and video. Have Troy call me if he needs any tips on his career.

Mickie and Matt said...

Arg You got Troy Tiger Woods? Matt and Will both play any time they have a spare moment... I think Matt played about 108 holes yesterday, afterwards he said I think I may throw my back out trying to get 100% against the win like this. HAHA I laughed he's not that old and its a VIDEO GAME for Pete's sake. Little Brooke is getting so much bigger.

Kenz said...

She is so cute!!!!!!!

Tandi Davis said...

She DOES look so big with those piggies!! Such a little cutie.

brett said...

She can't blow kisses but she can give them.

Bacchus Family said...

Don't worry Tracie, no matter how big they get, they still will seem like your baby. I still call Charles my baby and he'll be two this week.