Monday, August 31, 2009

Not Quite but Almost There

Brooke has finally started taking her first steps. We forgot to mention it in the last post and I was kind of hoping that by now she would have gotten walking thing down. Not the case here. Brooke is perfectly content crawling to wherever or whatever. I think the most steps she's taken is about 5 and I may even be guessing high. I suppose it's okay that she's not walking yet but she's just so close.

There's not much to report anywhere else. Last week was a pretty quiet and chill week. We excited, however, for September but you will just have to keep checking to see what we will have been up to.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Go Brooke! Get into evert thing!

Troy said...

I'm hoping she's walking by the time Grandma comes...

Will said...

Pretty impressive that she gets up without pulling up on something. Use candy. That seems to be present on all initial walking videos . . .

Bacchus Family said...

I like that Chad and I aren't the only ones who stack all the toys in a corner and call it good. Good luck Brooke. The crazy thing is once they are actually walking it doesn't take long for them to be pretty good at it.