Not much happened this past week. Troy went to Chicago to do a training leaving Brooke and I to entertain ourselves for a few days. Luckily this is the last trip until the second week of November. Troy's actually been traveling for the past 4 weeks-Dallas, California, Nebraska, then Chicago. I'd like to think the California trip was the best one. Anywho, here are some of the things Brooke and I did to keep ourselves busy.
Learned how to wriggle out of my onesie


Ran away from mom before she could get my pants back on
Played at the park


Threw a tantrum when the camera was taken away
When Troy came home, Brooke was ready to play.

We also made 13 dozen Halloween sugar cookies. Frosted a third of them and saved the rest for later. We also ate some too.


Lastly, since Brooke has learned to walk, she is getting herself into all sorts of mischief.


Don't know if I posted this before. It's our only video of her walking. Sad, I know.
5 comments:
13 dozen sugar cookies?!!
She's at such a fun age! I love it when little babies are just barely walking and they still seem so tiny.
Daddy missed playing with little Brooke. It's nice to be home again!
I can't wait until Brooke starts imitating Troy's groan - it's like Homer's signature "Doh!.
And we don't even get to see the sugar cookies?
Yay for Brooke!! How exciting. What in the world are you going to do with 13 dozen sugar cookies??!!
Post a Comment