Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas at the Warehouse

Here are some Christmas highlights from the Colorado Wares.
The child was nestled all snug in her bed, while visions of sugar plums danced in her head.

Making Christmas sugar cookies to deliver to friends and neighbors.

Dressing up warm to deliver aforementioned cookies to said neighbors.






Christmas Eve crab bake with the Davis family.




Christmas morning. It took her a little while to figure out that there was a reason to rip off the paper, but she sure enjoyed her presents.
She enjoyed all of her gifts, and played with all of them for the rest of the morning.

A special thanks to all the gifts we received, we are very grateful to have such loving and caring families to share (albeit long distance) Christmas with.

8 comments:

brett said...

From what I saw Troy was having more fun with the toys than Brooke.

Will said...

That's so cute that she actually sleeps with her stuffed bear. Looks like y'all had a good one.

Kristin said...

Love the roller coaster toy!

Jenna said...

Looks like she had a great Christmas. Thanks for your message, check my blog/gchat status for explanation. I would call, but I lost my voice. =( Hope it comes back soon! Cya in two weeks! If you ever loose track of how many days there are left, I put a count down on my blog. =) Happy New Year!!

Bacchus Family said...

I guess we are both smart because I think the kitchen is awesome. I'm excited to see you next month. But don't be surprise when you see me; I've put on a little weight. I try to make it look good though. :)

Kenz said...

Question: Is Brookie Cookie wearing 2 pairs of PJs?

Glad you had a Merry Christmas!

Ware Family said...

Ha ha Tracie. That doll is even more obnoxious than she is scary looking (it talks), but alas, the girlies love them. They were actually birthday gifts.
Santa brought Kate and Ellie a 30 piece baby doll set, so not only do we have a ton of baby dolls, but now my house looks like it's been overtaken by baby doll gear. I think their baby dolls have more baby gear than I do, and I had twins!!! Scary.

Progress lighting said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.