Monday, February 15, 2010

Bum ba bum da dum, bum ba bum da dum

We are once again enjoying the Olympics this year. It seems like we've grown more interested to the games over the past 4 years. So we are watching more of the events, which means that we also take less pictures.
Tracie took a Sprouts class a couple of weeks ago, and grew her very own alfalfa sprouts. We had them in our wraps last night for dinner. Delicious. I think they are relatively easy to grow, and make for a fresh blast of flavor in the middle of winter.
Last Monday we had graham crackers and nutella for FHE treats. Brooke enjoys frostings in all of their varieties, though the her licking isn't always the cleanest!

We had two couples over for a Chinese New Year feast on Saturday night, and it was fun and very delicious. For Valentine's Day Tracie got the gift that keeps on giving, a touch of the flu bug. Thankfully we've had some outstanding President's who allowed me to stay home and take care of my girls today.

2 comments:

Mickie and Matt said...

Would you like to explain the post title? I didnt pick up on that... Maybe its a song that isnt coming to mind?

ARG poor Tracie has the FLU! Get well soon that is the WORST! I mean it!

Yes love those presidents, Matt is home too and taking care of Ty for me while I work from home :)

Kenz said...

ha, gotta love Maury Ballstine.