Brooke enjoyed her Sunday Christmas outfit. She did really well during the Christmas program while I sang and Tracie played the piano.

On Friday, Tracie had her first Christmas recital. 5 beginner students, 11 songs, and 15 minutes later we were all enjoying the refreshments. All the parents really enjoyed it and it was a fun night.
On Saturday night we went to the Zoo Lights at the Denver Zoo. Brooke was excited to spend the night in the stroller...
... and really enjoyed the decorations! Despite the chilly weather, we had a lot of fun. Brooke enjoyed the animal lights especially, and we may have to make it an annual tradition.
Making sugar cookies? Follow these easy steps.
Roll out the dough...
Cut into Christmas shapes...
Place on a baking sheet...
Add belly buttons to the gingerbread men...
Get mad at Dad for squashing your creative expression!
6 comments:
That Christmas outfit is DARLING on her. I Love the whole thing from the headband to the tights.
When do you find out what your next little one will be?
Merry Christmas! Oh wait first it's Happy Birthday to Joanna, THEN Merry Christmas :)
Yep, that's one cute Christmas outfit.
that is the cutest sweater.
SHe is such a cutie. your tree looks beautiful!
I LOVE her outfit and your tree is beautiful! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!
Brooke looks darling in her Christmas outfit!! Congrats on the piano recital....so exciting. And WOW on the cookbook!! Looks great!! I put one together for our ward as well and HOLY COW it is SO. MUCH. WORK. Mine wasn't during the holidays though....I don't know how you pulled that off!!
Post a Comment