Monday, January 03, 2011

Now that the holidays are over I guess it's back to the daily grind. At least we were able to celebrate the holidays with lots of fun. We started Christmas by having an early Christmas here in Denver before we took off for California. Brooke loved all her presents and I think the little art easel is going to be a hit.

I got spoiled with a pound of butter (aka a new Ipod Touch seeing as Brooke gave my other a nice bath) Troy got spoiled too with a couple cans of refried beans and ravioli (aka the movie Inception and a new electric razor)I think Brooke's all ready for the paparazzi.

We got to spend a few days in Fresno and visit with Jeremy and Mackenzie's family. I know Brooke loved playing with her cousins.Enjoying a movie night with the cousins.Getting into stickers and decorating her face.Getting in on the 'cade action. I think she gave the boys a run for their money.Brooke and Scarlett saying "enough with the pictures already!!!!"

All in all we had a fantastic vacation. This was our first without having any major delays or mishaps in traveling...although I did jinx us and our flight back to Denver was 45 minutes delayed. But I'll take that any day to what we've been through in the past. Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Looks like a great trip!

Troy said...

She looks so old in that picture with Samara!

Kenz said...

So glad you guys made the trip down! Scarly is still talking about cousin "Broke" and Samara hasn't let a day go by without wearing her Rapunzel dress up.:)

Kali said...

I love Brooke's paparazzi picture!! She is so stinking cute!