Playing with the really nice quilt Brooke got from one of my co-workers. It matches the colors of her room, which is quite the feat!
Getting thrown up in the air by Daddy.
Hanging out with her friends Buzz, Jesse and Woody. They go pretty much everywhere with her. She also says cowboy phrases like "Yee-Haw" and "Ride 'em Cowboy!"
Play with Dora and Diego, when she can wrangle them away from Squishy.
Just be cute. As she grows more independent, so grows her attitude, but she makes up for it by being such a great girl. We can't wait for her to be a big sister.
4 comments:
Wow! I can't believe you are just now getting snow compared to all we've gotten in Utah so far! Brooke is one cute girl that's for sure!
Only a few more weeks til we all get to hang out together!
She is so cute! We miss you guys!
Do you guys still have snow down there? Most up here in Westminster has melted already, especially since today was almost 60 degrees! I can't believe it was 5 degrees 3 days ago.
Anyway, yeah, we're in Colorado, and we'd love to come down sometime. I can't believe how big Brooke is getting. And I haven't met Squishy yet!
Post a Comment