On the bright side of pregnancy, Tracie has finally warmed to the idea of at least watching the Harry Potter movies. We've watched the first 4 since Christmas, and hopefully by the time kid number 2 comes, we'll have made it through the first 6. If he ends up being named Albus Sirius Ware, you'll know how much she has enjoyed the movies.
Lot of words to this point, so I'll give you a break with some pics of Brooke and one of her new passions, helping us cook. Very hands on, and an excellent pourer and stirer.
This weekend our stake hosted Sister Dibb, who is in the Young Women's General Presidency as well as the daughter of President Monson. Tracie got a couple of opportunities to listen to her, and I got a couple of opportunities to put up chairs and clean the church. She was an excellent speaker, and a very down-to-earth, sincere, approachable women who can tell stories just like her dad. Made for an excellent sacrament meeting today.
5 comments:
Boys don't need to be on a leash? . . . .Hmmmmm.....
Boys definitely don't need to be on a leash....at least until they can walk!
Um, Trace - i'm scared out of my mind for a boy, too!! :) Glad we're feeling the same emotions. Perhaps it's the fact that I grew up with four very rambunctious brothers or...well, my friends that have boys can barely even look away for two seconds before they are half way down the road! Anyway, we're excited to see you guys! xoxo And congrats!!
If he's a chubby lil' guy, we can call him "Hufflepuff".
I know this is hardly a ringing endorsement, but I'm all Potter-fever as well...Sirius would be my pick.
Post a Comment