Monday, March 14, 2011

Back to the grind

Well, we left the excitement of Tucson behind and snapped back to reality.

Since we have church at 8 am, we've been having choir practice at our house in the afternoons. Brooke loves having Lizzy and Johnny come over, and this is how they keep themselves entertained.

Self portraits.

Updating Facebook statuses.

Helping Squishy live up to her name.

We also had some company for the week. Mckenna sent us Flat Stanley, and he spend a very thrilling week with us.

3 comments:

Will said...

You should have made a joke about feeling like a cow cuz I have no idea why there's a picture of one . . .

Rachel said...

Thanks for showing Flat Stanley around! We are excited to see and hear about his adventures.

Shannon said...

Tracie, I love it! I laughed out loud at poor Squishy and Brooke's adventures. She's getting so big!