Maybe you are more interested to know that Brooke is being more independent everyday and that her personality is shining through. She loves life, the outdoors, and Mommy's shoes!
But we know that what you really want to see is this little guy. Connor is very chill, likes to eat, toot, and sleep.
...and look cute...
...and sleep...
...and look cute...
...and sleep...
5 comments:
Precious! I am jealous Connor takes a pacifier, Maylee has decided she doesn't want anything to do with hers... darn.
P.S. I started training today for my first 1/2 marathon, August 6th! Any tips?
Just a heads up--I will be flying out to Colorado just to pinch Conners cheeks. Consider yourself warned!
A newborn that sleeps a lot is awesome because that means he's not crying a lot . . .
Isn't it great to have a chill baby!
Your yard looks beautiful.
And Brooke you are adrable as ever.
What a cutie pie!!!
Post a Comment