Monday, July 18, 2011

2 Months!!!

2 months have gone by in a flash around here. The kids (I can say kids, plural. Weird) have been having fun with Popo (my mom) here. With the help of my mom, Brooke's been working in her preschool workbooks. In just a short time, she has finally started to recognize her letters, some numbers, and her shapes.

We been teaching Brooke how to properly buckle a baby in the carseat. She hasn't quite worked her way up to an actual baby but she's off to a great start. More times than not the buckles are buckled and snug without anything in there.


Connor had his 2 month appointment last week. His stats were:

Weight: 12 lbs. 5 oz. (75%)

Length: 23" (50%)

Head: 15 3/4" (75%)

At 2 months he's starting to:Sleep through the night. His last feeding is at 9 at night and he'll go until 5:30ish. He's been doing that for the past few nights so I'm thinking that this may be the new norm. We also just moved him into his own crib and I think we've all been sleeping better because of it.


He loves to coo and smile at anyone that will talk, coo, and smile at him. He definitely loves having Popo around.


He has learned to give many different facial expressions. Look at me, I'm cute and innocent.

I'm bored.

I can flirt with the best of them.

Oh, how I wish that the paparazzi would just leave me alone.

We went to a Rockies game Friday night. It took Connor a bit to get used to the sounds, smells, and sights but once he did he enjoyed the game.

The rest of us enjoyed the game as well especially because the Rockies won and we didn't get rained on. There was lightning and thunder and we could see the dark clouds circling us but luckily no drops of rain.

These past 2 months have been great. Connor is a great baby. He's super chill and easy going which makes everything else seem more manageable. :)

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Cute Hair cute Tracie! Oh and cute kids too :)

Natalie said...

Have you ever looked at the Leapfrog Letter Factory movie? It is amazing at helping kids learn all the letters AND sounds. There a whole series of movies. I just borrowed the Letter Factory from the library a year or so ago and by the time it was returned, the kids had the letters down.

Jenna said...

Isn't having 2 fun (and hard of course)...but the fun seems to make up for it. Next time you guys are here in UT, give me call...it would be fun to see you!