How is it that we're already in the last week of October? I don't know if it's because there's 2 kids now but life has seemed to fly right past. Good thing we just got family pics taken so we could capture how much Brooke and Connor have grown in just 5 short months.

This last week both Troy and his brother, Shane, spoiled us. Heather flew out for a few days and we were able to have a wonderful girls' week/end. There was a lot of shopping, eating, and just plain 'ol relaxation. Hopefully this becomes a yearly thing whether it be for my birthday or hers. You know, I am turning the big 3-0 next year...hmmm.
Brooke has enjoyed being the big sister in the family. She is always ready and willing to keep Connor entertained and I know that both Troy and I really appreciate it.
She even instisted on feeding Connor. Unfortunately, that only lasted for 5 seconds but it was still cute to see her ask to feed him.
Up until now, Connor has enjoyed everything that we've given him to eat. Yesterday was his first time with peas. I think you can determine what his thoughts were about it.
Lastly, for those that have been dying to find out what is happening in November, here's a little hint:
All of what you saw in the basement, will be put into our guest room for the next 3 months. Brooke has already enjoyed the 3 storage bins that we've brought up with toys and our front room is a disaster.
Come February we'll all be able to breath a sigh of relief. I'm so excited!!!!!

6 comments:
Perfect timing. Hopefully the basement will be ready for a March Madness extravaganza in the spring? That's a funny picture of Connor. How is it getting back to reality? I'm still loving the color I picked for my toes!
The pictures turned out so cute!! Who took them?
Love the family picture!! And your kids are so so cute! You are beautiful as always! Can't wait to see your basement when it is finished. Home improvement projects are the best ... at least in looking toward the end result;)
Loved the pic with Connor smiling!
I am excited for you. I bet you will love the new basement.
Great family picture!! Good luck with the basement!
Post a Comment