My dad is headed to Hong Kong and requested some pictures so I thought it would do a mini shoot of the kiddies. Connor is definitely a happy baby and Brooke is a great big sister.
Connor likes to show his distaste of having his pictures taken sometimes. Sometimes he would prefer to chill without a flash going off every 5 seconds.
Last Sunday, I caught Brooke drawing with a pen on the wall. She got a very stern talking too and I thought we had made it clear that it was NOT okay to use a pen or any drawing utensil on anything besides paper or her art board. Well, clearly I was wrong. I went into the guest bedroom to open the windows and turned around to see this. I think I even let out an audible gasp. Brooke had found my stamps and stamp pad and proceeded to ink the closet door. Not cool. Luckily, with the help of the Magic Eraser, I was able to get most of it out. If you look closely you can see a hint of blue but for the most part it's invisible to everyone but me.
Lastly, I thought I would include this picture of what I call organized chaos. Obviously Brooke has a specific idea of how she wants her toys layed out but to the inexperienced eye it just looks like a crazy mess.
2 comments:
Man those burgers were good. I could eat another one tonight!
I love the lined-up items. That wouldn't last very long in our house. Well, not unless sibling 1 was in school and sibling 2 was in bed . . .
Post a Comment