In looking past posts I realize that I was far more on top of things when documenting Brooke's month to month life during her first year. In attempts to catch up I thought I'd do an 8 month post on Connor.
If you can't tell already Connor is probably one of the most mellow, easy going, even keeled baby I know. Even more than Brooke was. Within the past month he's been sick more times than not and you would never know except of the constant drip from his nose.
Connor has finally started to be aware of the kitties. Lexie's smart and keeps her distance from Connor but Squishy, on the other hand, remains always in the line of fire.Since before 7 months Connor was already crawling all over the place. I thought, for sure, it would be a while before he tried to pull himself up but once again, he decided to surprise me. Just today I saw him cruising along the furniture. Any guesses as to when he'll be taking his first step????
Loves, loves, loves his big sister. Anywhere she is he is also. Hopefully this love/love relationship continues for a while.
Connor's still sporting the cutest dimples ever. Hopefully they stay too.
Has decided to take up exercising at an early age and loves doing the slide n' glide.
Haven't weighed Connor in a while but, as you can tell, he's a chunk. Definitely the opposite of Brooke but who can't love a little chub. :)
2 comments:
He sure is a cute kid, even if he does get sick :)
Love this guy.
Post a Comment