Monday, January 30, 2012

T Minus 6 Days

10 weeks in the making and I'm finally ready (or not) to run my Surf City Half.  Training has not gone as smoothly as it has when I was training for the Moab half (chalking it up to the fact that I'll be the big 3-0 this year) so I'm hoping that being at sea level and a flat course will carry me through.  If not, you'll probably see a picture of me being dragged across the finish line. Ha!
 Lately the kids have been fighting off some sniffly noses so we've been chilling at home.  Brooke wanted me to take some pictures so obliged.  (Do you notice how much lighter Connor's hair is compared to Brooke's?  Kind of looks like there's a little bit of blonde mixed in with the brown.  One can only hope.)
 Connor is, once again, a drooling machine.  In a matter of a week he has popped out his top 2 teeth.
 Brooke doing what she does best...dragging all her blankets and stuffed animals down so she can sleep in the front room.

2 comments:

wu mom said...

Can't wait to see you all in person in a few days!

Kristin said...

Good luck on the big race!