Tuesday, July 30, 2013

And We're Marching...Here we go...

I've been back for 3 days from Girls' Camp and the chants are still running through my head.  Luckily the kids don't look at me as if I'm too crazy when I'm singing them...I think they quite enjoy it. 
I wasn't the camp director this year (which in all honesty, was kinda nice) but I headed up to camp the day after Brooke's birthday.  We really do have a great group of girls and I'm constantly impressed by them.  They really are great!

Camp is never complete if you don't have:
 Skits.  (I missed the actual night of it but the girls were ready to re-enact it for me)
 Archery/sling shot. 
My favorite part of camp: watching the 4th years hike in.  They had spent the past 4 days hiking in the mountains and it's a huge celebration to see them come in.  What made it even more special was that I had these girls when I was in Activity Days about 4 years ago.  Can't believe how much they've grown.
 
We just had a change in our bishopric that effects our YW president. I really, really hope that I'll be able to go to camp next year.

No comments: