Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Before And After

It's amazing how much can be accomplished in 2 short months!  After switching Brooke to her new room we tackled painting her old room.
I must admit that it was somewhat bittersweet.  I remember getting her room ready before she was born and can't believe that it was almost 6 years ago.
A quick paint job and it seems like the room was never her old room. 
Now, it's the waiting game.  Everything has been washed and I think we're ready.  Troy and I were talking the other night and I expressed how I wish I knew at least what time of day this little guy was going to make his debut.  I don't care about the day (as long as it's before March 24th) I just want to know the time.  Are we going to have to get up in the middle of the night or will it be during the day?
Brooke enjoyed Valentine's Day. She assembled all of the Valentine's of the deconstructed Olaf by herself.

No comments: