Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Who's Who?

So many people have mentioned how similar Dylan looks like his siblings.  The funny thing is...I completely disagree.  I think Brooke and Connor looked a lot alike as newborns but I think Dylan looks completely different.  What do you guys think?  Can you tell the difference between all the pics? They are in no particular order.

In other news...Dylan had his one month check up.  Here's how he falls:

Weight: 10 lbs. 1 oz.  (42%)
Height:  21.5 inches  (31%)
Head: 15 1/4"  (47%)

After Dylan was discharged from the hospital there was slight concern about his weight due to being jaundice.  At his 2 week appointment he was still under his birth weight (8 lbs. 1 oz) so they had him come in at 3 weeks.  At 3 weeks he weighed in at 8 lbs. 9 oz.  The Dr. is happy with his progress.  He still doesn't compare to the other 2.  Brooke weighed 6 lbs. 6 oz. when she was born and was 9 lbs. 1 oz. at her month check up.  Connor weighed 7 lbs. 12 oz. at birth and 10 lbs. 8 oz. at one month.  Go Connor.  He's beat them all.  I was reading past blog entries and read that Connor was sleeping 4 1/2 hr stretches at night.  If only I could get Dylan on that program.  It would be nice.  He's still pulling strong with the "every 3 hour" schedule.  Who needs sleep anyways?

1 comment:

Nonnie Susan said...

In order from the top, Connor, Dylan and then Brooke. Brooke looks like a feminine baby.