

So we got out enough to check out the damage.
Can you find the cars?? Luckily we had Robyn's Tahoe, so the four wheel drive came in handy. And our building blocked a lot of the wind, so the drifts weren't to high next to our cars. The sun is started peaking out of the clouds just after one today, and by now the skies are blue and we are in for a chilly night. The major roads aren't too bad, but side streets are still buried. We will be sitting at home for the rest of the night, and we may try and venture out to the mall tomorrow to finish up our last minute Christmas shopping.
1 comment:
Hello & Seasons Greetings from down under in New Zealand. I was searching the blog world when your blog popped up. Great photos, but I hope you are all okay. I have mentioned your blog on my blog - 21 21 21 Great Blogs To Read.
Click on my name if you want to have a look at my name.
Post a Comment