Sunday, December 03, 2006

Home for the holidays




This is what happens to a house in two weeks! It looks like a real home! We have a garage door and finally a driveway. The inside is all drywalled, and it is cool to see all of the seperate rooms. I think after the get the roof tiles up and finish that last side of siding, most of the exterior work will be done. We are getting excited, and only a couple more months!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I can not belive how much they have done on your house in that short amout of time. I bet it is pretty neat seeing the rooms and being able to imagian where everything is going to go.

Anonymous said...

The house looks great! But the ugly old house numbers are back ;)

Is there going to be rock or brick under the front window?

Anonymous said...

Brick. And maybe we will just keep the house numbers!!