On Sunday we had Becky over for dinner (finally) and she bought both of her cats, Jasper and Fritz. Lexie was not used to the company and even though she spend a holiday weekend with Jasper last year, decided that she would much rather hiss at the both of them.
In other Colorado news we are pleased to be the home state of the new Miss Teen USA. (She's from Louisville Dave and Bri).
The fantasy football draft was Saturday night and Tracie was pleased how quickly it went, and I was pleased that once again I drafted the best team in the league!
The fantasy football draft was Saturday night and Tracie was pleased how quickly it went, and I was pleased that once again I drafted the best team in the league!
6 comments:
Good luck with your team Troy.
Wow tracie I think you look even scarier in that picture then I do on my blog... HAHA
Congrats on the job, hopefully he wont go bankrupt.
The tomato looks great! I don't know how you do fantasy football drafts. They take so long. When we were in D.C. there were a group of guys at a restaurant we went to that were in the midst of theirs. You could tell they were going to be there a while : )Good luck though!
Before you know it, you'll have so many tomatoes that you won't know what to do with them.
Cats are always territorial.
Jenna, We did the online draft with Yahoo. It only took an hour, which is much better than the three hours it used to take.
Congrats on your new job Tracie- hope it's going well so far!!!!
Post a Comment