Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Movies, movies, and more movies


This past weekend my parents came out to visit. Mom came out Wednesday night and Thursday we just hung out and made a fabulous dinner. On Friday we saw Hairspray which was a fantastic movie. I highly recommend it. Not knowing what it was about prior to seeing it, it was really enjoyable. Then we made another delicious dinner. I swear, both Troy and I are spoiled when my mom comes out. Friday night we went and picked up my dad. Unfortunately the weather has been crazy so dad's flight was delayed 2 hours!!!!! Saturday, we wentto the Nature and Science Museum to see the Titanic Exhibit. It was really interesting. Afterwards, we had dinner at Hacienda Colorado and then went and saw The Bourne Ultimatum. That was an awesome movie and it helped wrap up the story. So all in all, we had a great weekend despite the weather. This past week it has felt like we have been living in Washington with all the rain that we have been having. I do have to say, though, the thunder/lightning storms are awesome.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That food looks incredible! Who needs a fancy restaurant??

Anonymous said...

Based on the last comment, I had to take a closer look. It does look pretty dang good.

Anonymous said...

Tracie caters weddings, graduations and bar-mitzvahs.

I agree, the food was incredible!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't forget quincenera's

kimberly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I do have to clarify the picture at the dinner table. One of the two people who prepared that dinner wasn't in the picture. Tracie and Troy spoiled their mom and dad too. We too had a grand time visiting them. We played Ma Jong and card games! So much fuuuunnnn!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That lightning was incredible!

Anyone want to come and cook for me in OR.?