Monday, August 20, 2007

Jenna's Wedding

This weekend was Jenna's wedding, and we managed to see pretty much everyone we know in our three days in Utah. Friday we had lunch with Drew and Jenna, Ryan and Erin, and Bri and Brooklyn. That evening we had dinner with Will and Kristin, Rachel and McKenna, and Mandy and Spencer. The food was good, the service was slow, but the balloons and Jason and McKenna made it great. We then drove down to Cedar Hills to see Auntie Christina and Mom and Dad Wu's new places. They have wonderful views.
Saturday was the wedding in the morning. Ryan was on baby duty, and Grant was not a big fan of the sunshine! We hung out with Kristin and the girls on Saturday afternoon, including some very, very delicious apple crisp. (Thanks to Mickie for the suggestion, and Kristin for the execution) The reception was Saturday evening and it was fun to see all of our old friends and catch up, including Bishop Klein. It was also nice to see the Porter and his proud father Matt and his "girlfriend" Wendy. Sunday was spent with the Ware family, and Channing enjoyed Tracie's shoes! Heather looks great with the twins, despite the fact they feel weird moving in her stomach. It was also good to see Jer and Kenz, and congrats on the new Pilot, it will look nice at the new homestead in Avery Ranch.

All in all it was a busy, fun-filled weekend, and I want to thank all of Tracie's friends who came in for the wedding and made it such a memorable experience. I know she enjoyed it immensely and you all mean a lot to her and to each other. See you all again soon sometime in Colorado!

6 comments:

Elise and Lane said...

Tracie, I really love your dress! It's so cute- do you remember where you got it from?

Kristin said...

Glad all went well.

Anonymous said...

It's always nice to catch up with old friends. I am so happy that we also got to see you both. All you girls look so pretty and happy. It's wonderful!

Bacchus Family said...

Looks like the wedding went well and you guys had a fun and busy weekend. I'm so jealous I couldn't be there. Thanks for putting up some pictures.

Jenna said...

It's too bad I was out of town. I really wanted to see you guys, but thanks for posting pictures!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad we got the chance to see you guys!