Happy Birthday Tracie! Shane thinks this is when you officially get "old" and your body starts falling apart. However, I was in good shape until the twins! I hope you have a great day, how lucky you get a 25th birthday on a weekend, lucky! Heather
Happy Happy Birthday Tracie dear- happy days will come to you all year- if I had one wish then it would be... a happy happy birthday from me to you! Happy Birthday- to a special Primary teacher!!! 25 is the best!
Happy 25th! It's a good time...mine's almost over, and no complaints from me! (Of course, how can it be bad when I had a new baby in my 25th year?) Hope it's great!
9 comments:
Amen! Happy Birthday Tracie! Hope you have a fabulous day. We love you!
Happy Birthday Tracie!
Shane thinks this is when you officially get "old" and your body starts falling apart. However, I was in good shape until the twins! I hope you have a great day, how lucky you get a 25th birthday on a weekend, lucky!
Heather
Happy Birthday Tracie! Hope it's a good one : )
Happy Birthday, Tracie!
Happy Happy Birthday Tracie dear- happy days will come to you all year- if I had one wish then it would be... a happy happy birthday from me to you! Happy Birthday- to a special Primary teacher!!! 25 is the best!
Happy 25th! It's a good time...mine's almost over, and no complaints from me! (Of course, how can it be bad when I had a new baby in my 25th year?) Hope it's great!
Oh man, that means I am turning 25 in a few months... Dang. Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday Tracie! Hope you have a fabulous one!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! quarter of a century huh.
Post a Comment