Sunday, September 09, 2007

Tennis, Football and Fall

Now begins one of my favorite seasons of the year (it's in my top 4), fall. For one we have really enjoyed watching the U.S Open and the best tennis player of all time, Roger Federer. We have nothing against Federer, but especially Tracie gets frustrated that he never loses! Tennis is great, but having college football back is the highlight of fall. We had a few friends over to watch the BYU game yesterday, and we were all impressed with how they played in the second half. We are counting down the days until the Utah game (76).
Fall also means a dip in the temperature, and the nights are definitely cooler. Today was also decidely autumnal in weather, and that means we get to bake. We didn't make the pumpkin, but it is much more photogenic than the banana bread!!
Lastly, the leaves begin to change. This is old stock footage to tide you over until they actually start to change.

5 comments:

Taylor said...

Oh yeah you can't get better than college football on a saturday after noon

Will said...

Ummm, where's Tracie and who are you touching Troy!?! Don't move, I'm coming over to kick your trash . . . maybe spread it around the garden.

Anonymous said...

Will...I was going to say it a little nicer. So...Troy, maybe this picture was taken long before you met Tracie???

The cake looks waaaay cool!

Anonymous said...

In the spirit of full disclosure, here is the picture explanation. That picture is from the BYU game at UNLV on October 25, 2003. (A thrilling 27-20 OT victory, but I digress) Tracie was actually in Vegas, but had to study for a quiz, hence she is not in the picture. My hand is on our dear, recently married, friend Jenna. So Tracie and I had met, but not yet dated. Maybe not the best picture choice by me!

daveandbri said...

So I've changed my mind on where in Colorado we are going to live... I found a nice looking area around the Castle Pine Country Club (Just north of Castle Rock)... How's that area?