Saturday morning we were awakened at around 3 by the sounds of sirens and flashing lights from the road behind us. Apparently there were a couple of suspects who shot from their car at a police officer a few miles away and they were establishing a perimeter a half a mile or so south of our house. Nothing scary ever happened, but Tracie and I felt like we were back living at the apartment!
Tracie and I had our birthing class Saturday morning. We did the 'express' 6 hour class (as opposed to four weeks of three hour classes.) It was informative, and I hope that some of it stays in the brain for use when it really counts.
Ryan and Erin went to Boulder with Aaron and Robyn. We hooked up with Dave and Bri after our class, and then met up with Aaron and Robyn downtown for dinner. We went to Dixon's and it was pretty good. Aaron's brother had told him about a free concert downtown, and we decided to give it a shot after dinner. It was in the parking lot of Coors Field, and it ended up being a giant advertisment for Southern Comfort. We abstained from the beverages, but enjoyed some of the music.
Gnarls Barkley was the headliner, and we saw him perform a couple of songs before we showed our age and
The deck is finally done. It is nice to have and really makes for a much more complete backyard!
7 comments:
Birthing class! Wow you are 2 steps ahead of us. I bet you will do great, especially with all the help you will get.
So where's the picture of the baby nursery? I was hoping you would post it this week.
Oh no! Blog worlds colliding . . . That and you are currently 2 steps ahead of usregarding your first child - lest anyone get the wrong impression. It would take a lot of Southern Comfort to think about another one at this time.
Luv the deck!
Looks like fun! Troy, I thought no one could be more excited for the Olympics than I am, but you may be the exception!! Tracie will have something great to watch while she's nursing all day!
I second that Kenz. The Olympics were on when Jackson was born 4 years ago and it's nice to have something to entertain you when you're on the couch nursing all.day.long.
And all night--thank you cnn!
The deck looks great! I sure hope that Troy is getting you a LOT of popsicles if sweet Baby Girl hasn't made her debut yet. Until she does, I am crossing my fingers that you are extremely comfortable on your back deck with a slurpee.
Hang in there and best of luck!!
Post a Comment