As of this time next year, Troy hopes to be done with all of his exams. As of this time next year, I hope Troy is done with all of his exams but still gets to keep his study days. Troy took his 3rd to last exam this last Wednesday and we went out to celebrate to Red Robin. We also celebrated the fact that election season is over and no more political ads. Hip, hip, hooray. Besides that not much happened this week. Yesterday we ran some errands and decided to buy Brooke a jumperoo. She's a little on the short side but as you can tell, she really liked it.
We had Stake Conference today. We walked to and from and it was a really nice day. Brooke really enjoyed being out. It's true what they say, once you have a kid, you can't really pay attention to the speakers. I really have no idea what any of the speakers spoke about. The same with General Conference which is why I'm grateful that this month's Ensign has all the talks. Here is a pic of Brooke before church.
Here is one afterwards:
7 comments:
Wow, she is growing so fast. Those little giggles are adorable. What a doll! Oh, and I can remember right about that age buying an exersaucer for Channing. He didn't know quite what to do but he would just sit in it and smile until his neck got tired. Jer and I got such a kick out of it. So fun!!
I love the classic Star Wars theme song in the backround. Do studies show that Star Wars is better than Mozart these days?
Yep, and your days of concentrating on the sacrament are OVER - at least they will be in a little bit.
Red Rover, Red Rover, Please send Brooke and Jumparoo right over
Those giggles are precious.
If you have a jumperoo, you have a happy baby. Simple as that.
We loved our jumparoo! you won't be disappointed!
Hey Tracie,
Your baby girl is so beautiful just like her mama! Good to find you. How are your folks doing?
Post a Comment