Tracie made me a pumpkin pie for my birthday. It was delicious, nutritious, and gone today. The flames from the candles were much more tame this time around! Tracie also got my a tie, some lounge pants, a new wallet, and a Mario/Sonic Olympics Wii game. I'm excited to fence Tracie.

We made cupcakes for my birthday to take to work. Also delicious, not quite as nutritious! Brooke is also a big fan of her fingers. Here is her caught red handed. 
Lastly, here is Auntie Sherri with Brooke. I think it was a good preview for when her two new grandkids arrive next Spring.
Ok, really lastly, Tracie and I were able to go to the temple on Saturday to watch one of the couples in our ward go through for the first time. We had to leave before the sealing to come home and get Brooke, but it was really cool to be a part of.
6 comments:
Oh no it is the 2 finger suck!
I hope your birthday was everything you hoped for. Mario olympics is pretty fun (my aunt has it, or I should say her boys have it).
Handing out candy is overated. Good choice to go to dinner.
2 fingers, 3 fingers, 1 finger, the fist...she does it all.
Does the nutritious pumpkin pie mean that it is sugar-free?
Happy Belated birthday Troy! Wish I was there to eat one of your cupcakes. Oh, and the little witch picture . .to die for cute. You guys need to slow down on your blogging . . .you're so good at it that I can't even keep up with reading all of your posts. No, keep them coming . .it'll give me something to do when I have free time someday.
Great comment Brett!!!!
Post a Comment