Monday, March 08, 2010

50s Week

Although I don't have any pictures to show for last week's weather, I can tell you that we enjoyed every bit of it. There's something about opening the windows and letting the house get some fresh air. Since last Tuesday (until today) we have had weather in the 50s. I think we even got close to hitting 60 one day. Brooke and I took advantage of it by walking to the mail box and playing out in the cul-de-sac with the other kids. It just gets me excited for summer where all the moms spend hours sitting on lawn chairs watching the kids play. I even got to run outside in short sleeves a couple times. Love it!!!! Hopefully spring will decide to come early and stay so we don't get anymore of this teasing weather.
Saturday, we headed up to Loveland to hang out with Robyn and the family. Brooke loved having a little play friend and enjoyed all the new, cool toys. She even tried to feed Taylor several times. I don't know why Taylor wouldn't take the bottle?
It was great to be able to catch up. It had been a whopping 1 1/2 months since we'd last seen each other!!!! We're so glad that live so close. We'll have to do it again soon.

3 comments:

Elise and Lane said...

Ditto on the spring fever!!!

Julie said...

So....is it too early to start teaching Brooke 'horse face'?? hehehe

Julie said...

hahaha I'm so pleased that you remembered Hollywood Mike Miranda! And yes, he wiped out in the same spot numerous times on Hell Track. But I think we can forgive him...he dons such a handsome mustach, it's hard to dwell on his failures. His many, many failures..