
It's been warming up over here, with a few days in the 70s. That means playing outside and Brooke working on her independence. I like the look on Brooke's face.

Guess who has decided to start sucking her thumb? She'd been sucking on her fingers off and on for the past few weeks. This past week it has become regular and only with her thumbs. We won't sit idly by and watch her do it. We painted her thumbs with that bitter thum stuff this evening. She wasn't a fan. Hopefully we can be consistent in weaning her off the thumbs.

Saturday we took the Steeles and the Cowans to dim sum. It was nice to share a good meal, good conversation, and a good babysitter. It was a fun afternoon, and hopefully a good experience for all.

The potty training experience continues. Brooke has been better about giving the heads up on poo. As parents we are getting closer to pulling the trigger on the full scale potty training operation.
"We" are also doing some landscaping work. Pictures coming in a couple of weeks.
4 comments:
"We" nice, Whenever I saw things like We should paint this wall a new color, what do you think? Matt says "I dont want to do that" because he knows when I saw WE it means HE... haha
Good luck with the thumb sucking and potty training!
saw, say... whatever maybe I should proof read my comments before submitting. :)
That is a funny picture with Brooke and what kind of cat hangs out in a sink? Are you sure it's not a dark wizard disguised as a feline?
Lizzie was so excited to see Lexie helping Brooke out. Glad she has a cheerleader!
Post a Comment