You know it's freezing when you see this inside of the house:

Currently, we are sitting at -9. We had a record low for a high at -3. The low expected for tonight is -21. I know you're all jealous that you can't experience this type of ridiculously freezing weather so I just want everyone to know that we still have room at the inn and our doors are open if you want to visit. If you makes you feel any better, we should be back up to the 40s by the end of the week.
7 comments:
I think that's a sign it is time to turn the heat up.
haha everyone is having such great weather right now. Funny thing is, right now in Alaska it is pretty mild. SO ironic to me.
Your doors are open for visitors? Do you have to defrost them first?
Our heat is set at 68 during the day. The front door is in a room with vaulted ceilings so that room is always at least 5 degrees cooler so I don't think turning up the heat will really help. It was just that cold yesterday.
we're not so cold as to have ice INSIDE the house, but it's been in the single digits. However, being pregnant has its perks that's for sure! I don't even feel the cold, in fact I find it mildly refreshing. I seriously had no idea it was that cold until I realized Shane had been freezing for a few days in a row. Then I knew something was wrong!! Part of me even wants to sleep with the window cracked, but I think I love my family more than that :)
Brrrrr!!! I am just so jealous. :) I am soooo sick of this yucky weather!!
Why is your glucose stuff so nasty?? Mine has been a delicious orange flavor, not bad at all!! Tell your office to get with the program!! :)
yikes. that is just insane. that just means that it is time for a vacation!
Post a Comment