Monday, February 28, 2011

President's San Francisco Treat

I had President's Day off, so we thought we would take Brooke bowling. Unfortunately everyone else had the same idea, so we spent a few minutes at the arcade, which was usually above Brooke's capacity. She did ok on Deal or No deal, and ended up with a couple of cheap gifts.

This past weekend I headed out to San Francisco to meet up with Josh. We had fun at Chinatown, at Tony's Pizza (delicious), but the most fun was the 3 am wake up call on Saturday morning due to a fire alarm. We originally thought it was cool to be staying on the 10th floor, but after those stairs, not so much.

The reason for the trip was to see Brandon Pace get married. It was great to see him and he seems really happy. Congrats to Brandon.

We made some delicious cookies yesterday. You take a smore and stuff it inside chocolate chip cookie dough.

They look like baked potatoes before you cook them, but they are delicious.

Want the recipe? Here it is.

3 comments:

Julie said...

How on earth do you know Brandon Pace?? Do I know this? He and I grew up in the same town and he was my brothers freshman dorm roommate! Huzzah for random connections!

Taylor said...

Ah so the fire drill is the reason a word was played at the early hours of the morning.

ashley g. said...

oh my gosh.

i think my drool just shorted my computer.

so glad you got an awesome vacation in!