...at least 4 pm on Saturday. Go Cougars!!!!!!!!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Chunky Monkey
Tracie summed our week on her Friday post. We had a neighbor bring us dinner on Saturday night. It was much appreciated and very good timing. We are excited to see everyone next weekend, and Brooke is getting ready to be spoiled rotten. I'm leaving for Vermont on business tomorrow, so if you need something to do on Monday or Tuesday, feel free to stop by, give a ring, or send an e-mail. Since there is not much to post about, I guess we'll just have to put up pictures of Brooke!



So we can't be the only ones saddened by the end of the Olympics. We are going to miss the action, the games, the all-day coverage, everything. We were saying tonight that we have never been into an Olympics as much as we were this year. It was cool to watch the opening ceremonies with Joanna, and see her emotion for her country. It was surreal to watch Lezak on the 4 x 100 and scare Brooke when he touched first. We will miss the Olympics...
...at least 4 pm on Saturday. Go Cougars!!!!!!!!
...at least 4 pm on Saturday. Go Cougars!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Pictures say a thousand words, so you don't have to :)
I was lost this morning with no olympics.
Brooke sure does have a nice round belly.
She is definitely not so tiny anymore. She looks more alert and less like a newborn.
She has more hair than my girls, too. I wish their hair would GROW! I'm sick of headbands and wish I could just do clippies. Whatever magic you used for Brooke, can you send some my way?
Hey- we saw the tornado tonight in Castle Rock on the news. Was it nearby your home? We hope that things were okay today.
Give that cute girl a hug for us- she is adorable!
The tornado was about 5-6 miles from our house to the northeast, and the storm was moving away from us. We never felt in much danger, but apparently you could see it from our neighbor's house (their house was in the way of us seeing it).
I love the dress Brooke is wearing in the last two pictures...she gets more beautiful with each picture you post! I hope we'll be here when you guys come out for a holiday...cause I can't wait to meet her in person!
Post a Comment