Wednesday, August 27, 2008

1 Month Check-up

Hi everyone!!!!!!
Brooke had her one month check up yesterday and she passed with flying colors. When she left the hospital she weighed in at 5 lbs. and 15 1/2 oz. Here are her stats now:


Weight: 9 lbs. 1 1/2 oz. (50%)
Height: 21 1/2 in. (50-75%)
Head: 14 1/2 in. (50%)

The doctor says that babies, on average, gain about 2 lbs./month and well Brooke exceeded that. There have been times where I didn't think she was feeding well and getting enough but apparently she is. Brooke has also started smiling. It's amazing what her little smiles can do. After having a rough couple days last week, all of that was erased Sunday morning when she threw out a million smiles.


I don't know about this...Just a teaser:
I think I'm a little gassy:
Just kidding, I'm just really happy.

11 comments:

kelsey said...

What a cutie! :)

Kenz said...

So cute! This girl has her mom's smile! It just keeps getting better...

Stacie said...

I can't believe she's already a month old!

We need to have a baby get-together so those without babies can enjoy them!

Kristin said...

I love the smiles!! I am excited to see it in person. But you do know when people are watching kids don't do things on command.

Elise and Lane said...

Awwwww, doesn't that smile just make all those rough days worth it!! It's so fun to see that they are actually little people when they smile, and not just a blob anymore!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Brooke and Tracie. Both have reached the 1 month landmark with flying colors. Yeah!

Erin said...

So cute, it really does make everything better when they smile at you.

Will said...

Cute, only a couple more days . . .

Bacchus Family said...

Babies are fun but CRAZY. She's a cute one. I'm tellin' you those darn cute ones get away with murder though. I've really wanted to call you. Hopefully I'll get on the ball and call you soon to see how you are doing.

Helen said...

Very cute! I can't believe she was only 5 lbs-ish when she was born! So small!

ashley g. said...

So adorable. I can't believe that she gained 4 pounds! It took my baby 6 months to gain 4 pounds. Way to go Brooke!

That smile is to die for!