
We had Brooke blessed this past Sunday and man, was it a busy weekend.

She was completely spoiled by all aunts, uncles, cousins, grandmas, grandpas, great aunts, great grandpa, and especially great grandma.


I don't think Brooke was put down for even a minute during this weekend. Will and Kristin came in Friday and everyone else on Saturday. All in all, we had 24 people over and it was a blast. The weekend was filled with catching up, playing the Wii, enjoying the backyard, and eating a lot of food.



Troy did a great job blessing Brooke and didn't even drop her afterwards. (that was a fear of mine, that Brooke would all of a sudden squirm and fall out of his hands).


We are sad that our house is now empty and quiet but I'm am definitely grateful that Troy is on paternity leave this week. Today is Day 1 of trying to get Brooke to be able to put herself to sleep and it hasn't been too bad. (Knock on wood) The first time we put her down, Brooke cried for maybe 5 minutes then fell asleep. Hopefully that means good things are to come. We're keeping our fingers crossed that this week will go smoothly and Brooke will be able to put herself to sleep by the time Troy has to go back to work.

Thanks to all who traveled here this weekend. It was great seeing everyone.
6 comments:
She is way too cute. Love her! Congratulations on the blessing day, baby. We need to come down and see her now that your family is all gone.
Cute pics of the kids! I'm glad the blessing went well. I think I had the same nightmare about Dan dropping Ryleigh after her blessing! Funny how we worry! She'll be sleeping all by herself in no time. Good luck!
I love her dress. I have the twins' blessing dresses still hanging in their closet--I can't bear to box them up yet, they're just so pretty!
The second picture was a framer!!!
And Will and Kristin will know what I talking about...nut the sixth picture freaked me out a bit thinking that Colton was laying on one of your couches.
well, she is still an absolute doll .. . .no suprize there though. I can't believe you allowed her to wear such a girly gown, but I'm proud of you cause she looks beautiful! Glad you enjoyed the big day with lots of friends and family.
We had a grand time this weekend. I hate to leave and come back to begin school. I love all the pictures especially the three kids together and Brooke's smiling one. I am framing them. Good luck on the training.
Post a Comment