IKEA just announced a new store opening up in Centennial (just north of Park Meadows Mall). We love that place, it is a dream! It is never crowded, the carts are easy to steer, and we like the furniture (for the most part.)
It should be open in two or two and a half years. We will prepare a room for Heather, because we know she will want to be here for opening day!!!
4 comments:
I am going to have nightmares!
I will come visit you if you promise to keep me as far away from Ikea as possible (shudder).
That's the happiest thing I've heard all day!! Good find on that one, I'm excited!!
When Ikea opened in Austin, TX (and in Utah from what I've heard), people were lined up for over a week. By the way, they have the most toddler friendly plastic dishes (and way cheap!). We LOVE them.
She is growing really fast- I hope that you are getting lots of pics of this little angel.
I had such respect for my old stomping grounds of Colorado....
Post a Comment