
So, I think we're making progress. I don't want to jump the gun but Brooke put herself to sleep twice this week. Once without even a whimper. I think putting her down for her morning nap is a lot easier than the afternoon ones. This morning, I was in the shower when she began fussing a little bit. I figured it was about time and wrapped her up and stuck her on her side and wah-lah she fell asleep. Hopefully this means good things are to continue...at least in the mornings.
9 comments:
Does Troy put himself to sleep too?
Did Troy give you license to put that picture up? I have a hard time thinking e looks comfortable enough to sleep...
The old bundle and lay on the side trick. Works everytime doesnt it!
Troy, you might have to put up a normal picture of yourself. I am wondering if you look normal since we left you guys. Fist a horse face and now a weird sleeping pic... ;)
1. I do put myself to sleep (in a matter of seconds since Brooke was born). 2. No 3. I don't look normal since you left!
Hey- so do you guys use the swaddle at all with Brooke? That was a huge life saver for us putting Danelle to sleep! We used the Halo Sleep Sack Swaddle and granted it looked like a straight-jacket, that thing worked miracles!
Troy- can't you leave your office work at the office?!?!?! HA!
I love what parenthood does to people! Just wanted to let you know that we got the shoes . . thanks so much for mailing them to us!
I am so stoked to see that you guys left a comment for me! And I am SO PLEASED that you guys are busting out horse faces!!!! I didn't know how to tell people I had a blog...and lo and behold there you are :-) Brooke is absolutely adorable! Since I am sans significant other and/or children I will be living vicariously through the both of you. You guys are great :-)
Now that's a picture of parenthood I can REALLY relate to...it's also how you can tell you guys are doing it right.
Post a Comment