She even liked the commercials! Especially the Mannings vs. Williams Oreo commercial
We've been trying to get Brooke to put herself to sleep for her naps. At times it can be very trying, but once she falls asleep, she is just so darn cute!
Inspired by Julie Dawson's blog, Tracie and I took pictures while blowing air through our lips (aka the horse face)
This was Tracie's reaction after seeing my result.
Still trying to get it together.
Here it comes!
We regressed.
Well worth the wait!
8 comments:
Wow what a great horse faces. Cross eyed and big lips :)
Tracie - great to hear from you! And of course I remember you. Congratulations on the new addition to your family. Glad life is treating you so well!
Tracie - great to hear from you! And of course I remember you. Congratulations on the new addition to your family. Glad life is treating you so well!
We need some pointers on the techniques for the "horse face." Brett tried this morning but came nothing close to you guys. Instructions???????? (Loved the pictures, especially the ones of Tracie laughing so hard - I could hear her great laugh ringing through my ears)
Totally funny faces! If I had to vote, I think Tracie's is better than Troy's.
Too funny- so does that mean that Brooke is starting to do the sleeping on her own thing now?!
sweet faces!! awww--we miss you guys!
Guess what Tracie? Your birthday is in 19 days! Oh and I love the sleeping pictures. Sleeping babies make crazy babies worth it.
Post a Comment