We went on a walk after Tracie got home. It was a little chilly outside so we put on her ear jacket. Tracie is hoping that it is cold next week in Utah so she can wear the whole outfit.
This is a frequent position for Brooke when she is being burped. Somehow this helps.

So Brooke is beginning to make more noises, especially when she is happy. When she is sad, she makes this face, which despite her best efforts, make Mom and Dad laugh. Love the lower lip.

So I did not anticipate how fun it would be to dress up Brooke on Sunday. It makes it that much easier to get volunteers to hold her during the meetings!!
So on a somewhat related note (Brooke watches the games with me), I find it exciting that BYU is ranked #11 in the country. Usually I try and downplay the BCS talk for BYU, since it generally leads to disappointment. But I embrace it this year, since there will be no controversy about BYU going to a BCS bowl if BYU goes undefeated. This season has been two years in the making, and BYU won't get this kind of chance every year. Take advantage of it if you can. (We'll do our part at the Air Force game!)
5 comments:
I agree. It takes multiple years of dominance for a non-BCS school to make it. She's pretty dang cute. Can't believe she's getting so big already.
Funny thing is that Will reads about what we are up to on the blog. He even see's pictures for the first time on the blog. Haha.
Plus the kids will do something and he will get excited. Then I let him down with the oh she has been doing that for a while now. Hahaha
Cute pics as always. Can't wait to see you when you come to UT! =)
41-0, 44-0 big difference... Thanks for catching that... I cant believe i didnt know the right score!
What! Going to Utah? I am totally jeaous of the Ware Family. Little Brookie is so cute!
Post a Comment