Friday, September 19, 2008

This One's for You, Erin!!!

Erin wanted to see pics of our garden since she last saw it so here it is...

Here's out traveling zucchini plant. This is the other side of the fence. I think the vine would be longer but some guy was out weed whacking the other day and chopped it. No fun. :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, Erin wanted to see the garden and she got her wish; now I want to see more picutres of my precious Brookie. Are you going to grant my wish?

joanna wilde said...

I just LOVE gardens!! Loads of fun. The wandering zucchini is pretty funny!

Erin said...

Nice, it's a jungle up there :) Did you ever pick the lone zucchini on the other side of the fence?

tracie said...

No we didn't pick it. We want a zucchini plant to grow on the other side.