Wednesday, September 24, 2008

She's what?!?!?!


Can you believe that it's been 2 months already?! I can't. Time has flown by too fast and Brooke is getting so big. We had her 2 month check up this morning and here are her stats:

Weight: 10 lbs. 3 oz. (25-50%)

Height: 23 in. (50-75%)

Head: 15 1/4 in. (50%)

She originally measured 23 1/2 in. but the nurse didn't believe it so she re-measured and knocked a half inch off. Brooke also had a series off vaccinations and she did really well. Now she's sleeping peacefully.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont get how the kids are so tall when everybody really isnt that tall?

Kristin said...

Aren't you glad that she isn't a newborn any more. Time passes pretty dang quick now that you are a parent.

Elise and Lane said...

Wow- it's fun to see how big she's getting- you can especially see it in her face, she's so much more alert!

daveandbri said...

I'm not sure how, but she just keeps getting cuter. Hope you're enjoying the motherhood thing. I need to give you a call one of these days so we can catch up.

Erin and Ryan said...

Happy, happy, birthday!!! I hope you guys did something fun!!!