
Brooke celebrated her two week birthday by heading downtown to see my co-workers. They were excited to see her and she enjoyed the attention. We went to eat at the Cheesecake Factory afterwards and she slept nearly the whole time.

Her two week birthday means that she is old enough to take real baths. It took her a while to warm up to the bath idea, but she was quite content after a while.

Lexie was curious what the hubbub was all about. Thursday we also got the glider (finally) and it is really nice. It's amazing how well they work, although Lexie enjoys it as well, and has slept on it the last couple of nights!

She continues to do well during church, and the 9 o'clock schedule works a little better for her.

Sunday night our neighbors won an essay contest for a free block party sponsored by Dreyer's Slow Churned Ice Cream. We bundled Brooke up (since it was chilly with the rain earlier in the day) and took her for some free ice cream. Even with Aaron and Robyn coming, there was more than enough ice cream for all. It was a lot of fun.
We have been enjoying the Olympics since Friday night, and the DVR has come in very handy. Thanks Will and Kristin!!!
8 comments:
I love little baby bellies. They are like cat-bellies... just kinda bulgy and so cute. You can totally tell when they are full. Brooke is so stinkin' cute- it kills me.
And Tracie- I hope that you feel as fabulous as you look. Way to go! Enjoy those Olympics on the DVR. It is killing me that I can't watch them during the day. Dang normal TV's.
I love the dvr. In the morning I already have 7-8 hours of olympics to watch. I LOVE it. I just feel bad for Will thats all I do. Haha
Does watching sports count as exercise?
She is beautiful and adorable! Miss you guys! Keep those pictures coming!
love the bath pics! i commented on an older post, two posts ago, so be sure to read it.
What adorable pictures - makes me want to put that cute girl right in my arms - SOON!!!!
I have to say that she is the cutest little girl in the world!!
Did she have a belly full of milk during that bath? If she's like Tracie, she must have just eaten, and then her tummy will flatten shortly:)
Post a Comment