Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall

So, we used to take pictures of just Tracie and I, but it seems that Brooke gets more of the camera time. We did have one of my former co-workers over to dinner with her boyfriend on Friday. It was nice to see her again, and a good excuse to clean the house. As you can see, Brooke is channeling her inner Jason and sucking her two fingers on her hands.

I came home from work on Friday to Brooke like this. Apparently she has enjoys the mental stimulation of Jeopardy!

On Saturday we took advantage of what could be the last nice Saturday of the year. We went to Dim Sum at a new Chinese restaurant that we've been hearing about. It was pretty good, but the wait almost had us going back to the other place. Then we headed down to the Aspen Grove shopping center to walk around and enjoy the weather. It was a beautiful day!
This picture is a bit scary, but shows Brooke's new hobby, chin drool!
If you look hard enough, you can see the part starting to form in her hair, as well as her curly cue cow lick at the front of her head.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Poor girl is going to hate that cow lick when she grows up. Don't worry Jason is going to hate his huge hairy mole on his back.

Will and I use to be in a lot more picutres too. Now... It is all about the kids.

Bacchus Family said...

Okay this comment has more to do with last week but I didn't know if you would look at the old post for new comments. I love Brooke in the sink. I love it even more because she is too big for the sink. In this post I love the BYU pillow she is lounging on even though we lost recently. Maybe we can still beat Utah and keep them from going to a good bowl game.