So, here are some updates on Brooke. She's about 12.2 lbs and is quickly growing out of her 0-3 month clothes. :( I can't believe that she'll be 3 months this Friday. I think I've said that every time she's hit a month mark but it's true.
Brooke is always full of smiles and it's amazing how much better they can make my day. She's also talking a lot. On Sunday, in Relief Society, she could not stop jabbering away. Like Troy mentioned earlier, Brooke loves her fingers. I think she just likes the way things feel on her tongue because I'll catch her sucking on her clothes, zipper to her jacket, blanket, or her toys. She also likes to bat at her toys when she's in her bouncer or on the playmat. She'll also hold onto her favorite rattle, Mr. Crab.
Her sleep schedule has changed within the past week. Prior to last week, she would go down for the night around 9ish and wake up around 3ish to eat. She would then sleep for another 3 hours, wake to feed, and then go down for about 2 hours. Now she'll go down around the same time but sleep until 5ish, eat, then sleep until 7:30. When I put her down for her morning nap, she'll sleep for about 30 min. then get fussy. I'll bring her downstairs and then she'll sleep for at least an hour. At least she'll sleep long enough for me to get ready in the morning. She's also able to put herself to sleep most of the time...as long as you catch her at the right time.
And last but not least here is the last highlight...hopefully you'll be able to hear it.
10 comments:
Yay, cute baby giggles. Is it too early to say that we can't wait to see y'all in November?
I love it when baby's laugh! I just wish mine did more freely.
I can't believe she's 3 months already.
It looks like you both are doing a great job in raising little Brooke. She seems to be growing and developing beautifullyWish we could se her sooner.
Wow! It's so amazing to see her changes! Giggles are the best!
Oh! Baby Laughs!! And to be sleeping so well at such a young age- what a fabulous girl.
Those smiles are thoroughly contagious. Brooke- you are adorable.
I love the giggle!! Cutie pie Brooke...can't wait to see you guys next week!
Ooooh, those cheekies are getting nice and chubby- just the way Auntie likes 'em! What are you guys putting in the milk over there? I do need the secret...
Love those giggles! Thanks for sending them.
Was the highlight of the video Vanna White walking across the screen in the background?
Post a Comment